Stay Healthy - 5 Ways to Shorten the Life of a Cold
Even if it's not cold and flu season, you have those days when you feel like you might be coming down with "something". That's when you have to button up your immune system and get yourself healthy. Here are five ways to shorten the life a cold.
1. Blow your nose gently to avoid harming your ears or eardrum.
2. Get more rest and sleep even 10 minutes more.
3. Gargle with mouthwash or warm water and 1 teaspoon of salt.
4. Drink hot liquids like tea with honey.
5. Take a steam shower to moisten nasal passages to relieve congestion.