This article has been created in partnership with AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® but all opinions are my own. Consult your doctor or health care professional for medical advice.
There are so many things that happen to our bodies ( young and old ) that may seem funny but not always when it is happening. It’s one of those things, that once it happens, you realize that things are changing and you either accept it or do something about it.
If you’ve ever laughed so hard that you wet your pants, you know that it can be so embarrassing but at the time funny. But as you get older or after having children, you may cough, sneeze or worse yet you’re in the middle of a bootcamp class, jump, and you feel that wetness— it’s all you can do to get to the bathroom to change your pants! Occasional bladder leakage may not be something you’ll want to live with and you don’t have to. There are many things you can do to help prevent it from happening.
Here are four things you can do to avoid that embarrassing moment.
1. Take frequent bathroom breaks. It may seem crazy but as we age we need to drink more water because the skin, eyes and other parts of our bodies don’t hold the moisture like they used to. That means you’ll want to be drinking more H2O. But this also means more frequent trips to the bathroom. So schedule them. Just being a little more aware can help.
2. Control your stream. Kegel exercises are talked about when you go through pregnancy, but powerful pelvic floor muscles can help support the bladder. Think of holding or stopping your urine mid stream at least once a day for 4-5x during your restroom stop.
3. Eat a healthy diet and supplement it. Taking AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® may help you avoid those occasional bladder leaks. It is a safe, drug-free supplement containing a naturally sourced blend that supports bladder strength and helps reduce the urge to go, day and night.*
4. Avoid the bounce. If you still want to get in a great workout but worried that running, jumping and such may still result in a leak, try for other high-intensity low-impact workouts like rowing, cycling, swimming and my favorite boxing.
Look- so many things change as we get older, but if you can smile and laugh at them and find a way to change those problems, you’ll be happier and less stressed.
Get more information about AZO Bladder Control® with Go-Less® and SAVE $3 here: https://www.azoproducts.com/reduce-occasional-bladder-leakage/
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
AZO Bladder Control® is a trademark of DSM. Go-Less® is a trademark of Frutarom.