1. Blueberries. Beans are high in fiber and potent antioxidants than any other fruit that boost brain power, combat heart disease and cancer.
2. Beans. Beans are full of protein, vitamins, calcium, and fiber plus good sources of antioxidants.
3. Salmon. Opt for 2 servings of salmon per week to get the most benefits to reduce heart disease and boost brain power from Omega-3s.
4, Steel cut oats unlike rolled oats have protein and fiber which helps improve blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol.
5. Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a great source of protein, calcium and antioxidants but also a good substitute for sour cream.
6. Coconut oil. Coconut oil can be used in place of butter for baked goods and smoothies and contains healthy fats that help with weight control.
7. Kale. Kale has iron and vitamin C but also contains fiber to boost your digestive health.
8. Dark Chocolate. Cocoa helps you feel happier by releasing endorphins but also reap the benefits of lower cholesterol with polyphenols and cacao
9. Eggs. Eggs sometimes are picked on for the yolk and it’s cholesterol level, but the yolk contain 3 grams of protein and nutrients to help and prevent macular degeneration
10. Sweet Potatoes. Sweet potatoes are a powerhouse of vitamin A plus lower in calories than white potatoes and packed with fiber and antioxidants.