Roasted Eggplant Dip with Greek Yogurt
Roasted Eggplant Dip
1 lb penne rigate
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
3 cups whole milk
3 tbsp butter
1⁄2 lb gorgonzola
1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
Whole Milk Plain
2 cups spinach, blanched,
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1⁄2 cup panko bread crumbs 1⁄4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano,
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook al dente. Drain and reserve.
2. While pasta is boiling, heat butter in a medium sauce pot. Add flour and stir to make a paste. Add milk, 1 cup at a time, whisking between each addition until smooth. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
3. Add the cheese and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek yogurt. Season, reserve and keep warm.
4. For the topping, melt the butter and olive oil together in a small pan, then add the breadcrumbs.
5. Combine pasta and chopped spinach in a bowl, and add cheese sauce, a bit at a time. Once evenly coated, transfer to a large ovenproof dish and top with the reserved breadcrumbs and the Parmigiano. Bake at 425° degrees for about 15 minutes or until the top is crispy and golden.