This amazing Kale Caesar Salad is even better with Greek yogut.
6 cups kale, washed and trimmed
1 cup multigrain bread, cubed 2 tbsp butter, whole, unsalted 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 tbsp honey
1⁄2 cup Parmigianino, grated 1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt Whole Milk
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oi 1⁄2 clove garlic
1 tin anchovies, oil packed
2 tbsp. capers, in vinegar, finely chopped
2 tbsp roasted red peppers, finely chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
YIELDS 7 SERVINGS
Directions for the croutons
1. Melt the butter and olive oil in a medium, nonstick pan and heat over medium heat. Add the cubes of bread, and toss until coated. Season with salt.
2. Cook the bread tossing o en, until the croutons are crispy, about 10 minutes. Place croutons onto paper towels.
Directions for the dressing
1. Crush garlic in a garlic press.
2. In a bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan, chopped anchovy fillets, chopped capers, chopped red pepper, honey and garlic; mix until very smooth. Add lemon juice to taste
1. Add kale to a large bowl along with half of the dressing. Toss to coat. Taste. Add more dressing if desired.
2. Serve in a large salad bowl, topped with freshly grated parmesan and black pepper.