There are many ways to make your body feel better--
exercise being one of my favorite. There's nothing like taking a walk and breathing in the fresh air and invigorating blood pumping through my body. But when a walk isn't on the table due to work, weather or whatever... here are a few simple things you can do to feel better!
• Drink a cup of tea. Green Tea soothes aches and pains and can help.
• Have a dandelion salad. Chamomile helps de-stress and improve the digestion process.
• Pop a mint! Peppermint soothes symptoms of asthma, allergies, and nausea,
• Drink a beer. Hops provide a mild euphoria and a relaxing effect.
• Take a bath with lavendar sea salts. Lavender helps you relax, adds pain relief (especially for headaches and muscle aches) and reduces anxiety.
Feel better fast!